Developed by Seccuris, OneStone is a cloud-based information security service that provides organizations 24×7 visibility into security issues and risks across the enterprise.
Utilizing Seccuris’ advanced security information and event management technology, OneStone enables customers to select various services such as: threat and vulnerability management, asset classification and tracking, and business threat and risk assessments through a software-as-a-service portal. The OneStone dashboard provides executives, security practitioners, and IT personnel a view of relevant, summarized, and detailed information on the organization’s security posture and overall enterprise risk level.
The information provided by OneStone focuses on incidents actually impacting the business—supporting effective risk based decision making at all levels of the organization—based on accurate real-time information about the organization’s current security posture and exposure to the external environment.
- For executives this means a top-down view of the organization’s information security risk exposure and how it affects their business objectives and critical information assets.
- For information security managers it provides an operational view of the status of security incidents; the organization’s current security posture; and enables more effective decisions for planning security operations and executing day-to-day activities.
- For information security analysts and IT practitioners it provides an advanced tool-set (including state-of-the-art correlation algorithms, security information event management, and workflow applications) for identifying and correlating threat events, prioritizing and responding to incidents, managing vulnerabilities, and supporting daily security operations.
- Improves threat protection—Enables 24×7 visibility and facilitates effective incident response to external and internal threats and unauthorized intrusions
- Facilitates compliance—Provides enhanced information security controls, online real-time information, and comprehensive reporting to ensure compliance with various industry regulations
- Improved operational efficiency—Provides more effective management and monitoring of a security environment with real-time views of the efficiencies/inefficiencies of information security systems, allowing key stakeholders to identify where and how performance can be improved
- Proactive management—Identifies and re-mediates technical vulnerabilities before they impact the business
- Cost savings—Reduces costs (staffing, training, maintenance, and infrastructure) associated with securing information assets
- Enhanced security posture—Ensures proactive risk management and improves an organization’s overall security posture by gaining a deeper knowledge of potential problems allowing senior leadership to make decisions faster and more effectively
Download the OneStone Overview brochure