Identify, Prioritize & Remediate Vulnerabilities
Understanding the threats to your organization’s network environment is only part of the cyber battle. A single successful breach can cause irreparable damage to your organization’s bottom line and reputation. Knowing your vulnerabilities and their impact potential enables you to determine where to invest resources in remediating uncovered vulnerabilities.
Vulnerability assessments are a point-in-time core service from Seccuris that our clients use to identify gaps in their organization’s computing infrastructure. Since threats and networks are always changing, many of our clients sign up for the Managed Vulnerability Assessment service, the managed operational version of our core offering. This service, now available through OneStone, provides regular vulnerability assessments as part of an ongoing vulnerability management program. Using OneStone’s cloud-based information security dashboard, on a 24×7 basis, you can:
- Request vulnerability scans of your network
- Receive critical asset escalations from our Information Security Analysts on high-impact vulnerabilities that appear in our scans
- Generate actionable reports with zero false positives that provide asset-based vulnerability information, including recommendations and remediation priority
OneStone Vulnerability Management Benefits
- Preventative Risk Management—Demonstrates due diligence in daily preventative efforts by managing vulnerabilities proactively
- Actionable Information—Provides a broad view of technical vulnerabilities with actionable details prioritized to match specific business criticality
- Increased Visibility—Lists all detected vulnerabilities and provides risk mitigation priority
- Enhanced Security Posture—Helps determine your vulnerability management program’s strengths and weaknesses, enabling targeted security efforts
- Improved Compliance—Helps improve compliance with regular reports on vulnerabilities
Download the Managed Vulnerability Assessments brochure
For more information on OneStone Vulnerability Management, please contact a Seccuris representative today at 1 866 644 8442 or by email at email@example.com.